As Christmas approaches and the end of the year starts to loom, now is the perfect time to reflect on the fantastic things that Home Care Preferred Winchmore Hill has achieved in the year 2019!
Here at Home Care Preferred it has always been important to us to host events. We love to give back to our team as well as our local community. Throughout this year we have raised money for charity by hosting some super fun events:
Sonia Tonge (a close friend of Home Care Preferred) hosted a marathon dancing event with Home Care Preferred! Together with Sonia we raised £300 for the North London Hospice as well as getting loads of locals on their feet Zumba-ing!
Macmillan Coffee Morning
Cakes, biscuits, freshly baked goods, what more could you want! Patrons popped in for tea, coffee and a natter to raise awareness for Macmillan Cancer Support.
Palmers Green Festival
Home Care Preferred was proud to attend the Palmers Green Festival. We provided advice to those interested on the care options available to them, from care homes to care at home. This was a particularly successful event for us and resulted in a few new recruits!
And coming up: we are super excited for Home Care Preferred’s Annual Christmas Party. This year the Home Care Preferred Winchmore Hill team will be celebrating their office in our famous branch at 49 Station Road. Other branches in the network, suppliers and friends of Home Care Preferred will also be attending.
2019 has been a fantastic year for awards here at Home Care Preferred. In no particular order, here are some of the awards we were a part of this year:
- Health Investor Award 2019- Home Care Provider of the Year Finalist 2019 (February )
- Greater London Enterprise Awards 2019: Best Home Care Provider 2019 (July)
- Leaders in Care Awards 2019 Shortlist: Executive of the Year 2019 (September)
- Ken Waterhouse, Managing Director, was at the receiving end of this honour. This was a special achievement especially because of Ken’s inspiring leadership which has helped instil the passion, ethos and values for providing an excellent service and building a great team.
- Global Health and Pharmaceutical Awards 2019: Best Home Care Provider 2019 (September)
- September seems to be a lucky month. It is a great pleasure for the team to be recognised for all their efforts and be awarded the Best Home Care Provider twice this year. This is a great testament to the passion of the entire team